Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by tymon

Page: 18 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: tymon
Question 72

Bob wants to ensure that Alice can check whether his message has been tampered with. He creates a checksum of the message and encrypts it using asymmetric cryptography. What key does Bob use to encrypt the checksum for accomplishing this goal?

Options:

A.

Alice's private key

B.

Alice's public key

C.

His own private key

D.

His own public key

Discussion
Question 73

_________ is a type of phishing that targets high-profile executives such as CEOs, CFOs, politicians, and celebrities who have access to confidential and highly valuable information.

Options:

A.

Spear phishing

B.

Whaling

C.

Vishing

D.

Phishing

Discussion
Question 74

An IT security team is conducting an internal review of security protocols in their organization to identify

potential vulnerabilities. During their investigation, they encounter a suspicious program running on several

computers. Further examination reveals that the program has been logging all user keystrokes. How can the

security team confirm the type of program and what countermeasures should be taken to ensure the same

attack does not occur in the future?

Options:

A.

The program is a Trojan; the tearm should regularly update antivirus software and install a reliable firewall

B.

The program is spyware; the team should use password managers and encrypt sensitive data

C.

The program is a keylogger; the team should employ intrusion detection systems and regularly update the system software

D.

The program is a keylogger; the team should educate employees about phishing attacks and maintain regular backups

Discussion
Question 75

Which of the following scanning method splits the TCP header into several packets and makes it difficult for packet filters to detect the purpose of the packet?

Options:

A.

ACK flag probe scanning

B.

ICMP Echo scanning

C.

SYN/FIN scanning using IP fragments

D.

IPID scanning

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Page: 18 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99