Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by lily-may

Page: 21 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: lily-may
Question 84

You are the lead cybersecurity analyst at a multinational corporation that uses a hybrid encryption system to secure inter-departmental communications. The system uses RSA encryption for key exchange and AES for data encryption, taking advantage of the strengths of both asymmetric and symmetric encryption. Each RSA key pair has a size of 'n' bits, with larger keys providing more security at the cost of slower performance. The

time complexity of generating an RSA key pair is O(n*2), and AES encryption has a time complexity of O(n). An attacker has developed a quantum algorithm with time complexity O((log n)*2) to crack RSA encryption. Given *n=4000' and variable ‘AES key size’, which scenario is likely to provide the best balance of security and

performance? which scenario would provide the best balance of security and performance?

Options:

A.

Data encryption with 3DES using a 168-bit key: Offers high security but slower performance due to 3DES's inherent inefficiencies.

B.

Data encryption with Blowfish using a 448-bit key: Offers high security but potential compatibility issues due to Blowfish's less widespread use.

C.

Data encryption with AES-128: Provides moderate security and fast encryption, offering a balance between the two.

D.

Data encryption with AES-256: Provides high security with better performance than 3DES, but not as fast as other AES key sizes.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 85

Jack, a disgruntled ex-employee of Incalsol Ltd., decided to inject fileless malware into Incalsol's systems. To deliver the malware, he used the current employees' email IDs to send fraudulent emails embedded with malicious links that seem to be legitimate. When a victim employee clicks on the link, they are directed to a fraudulent website that automatically loads Flash and triggers the exploit. What is the technique used byjack to launch the fileless malware on the target systems?

Options:

A.

In-memory exploits

B.

Phishing

C.

Legitimate applications

D.

Script-based injection

Discussion
Question 86

A security analyst is preparing to analyze a potentially malicious program believed to have infiltrated an organization's network. To ensure the safety and integrity of the production environment, the analyst decided to use a sheep dip computer for the analysis. Before initiating the analysis, what key step should the analyst

take?

Options:

A.

Run the potentially malicious program on the sheep dip computer to determine its behavior

B.

Store the potentially malicious program on an external medium, such as a CD-ROM

C.

Connect the sheep dip computer to the organization's internal network

D.

install the potentially malicious program on the sheep dip computer

Discussion
Question 87

An organization has been experiencing intrusion attempts despite deploying an Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Firewalls. As a Certified Ethical Hacker, you are asked to reinforce the intrusion detection process and recommend a better rule-based approach. The IDS uses Snort rules and the new recommended tool should be able to complement it. You suggest using YARA rules with an additional tool for rule generation. Which of the

following tools would be the best choice for this purpose and why?

Options:

A.

AutoYara - Because it automates the generation of YARA rules from a set of malicious and benign files

B.

yarGen - Because it generates YARA rules from strings identified in malware files while removing

strings that also appear in goodware files

C.

YaraRET - Because it helps in reverse engineering Trojans to generate YARA rules

D.

koodous - Because it combines social networking with antivirus signatures and YARA rules to detect malware

Discussion
Page: 21 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99