Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by emmanuel

Page: 33 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: emmanuel
Question 132

While using your bank’s online servicing you notice the following string in the URL bar:

“http: // www. MyPersonalBank. com/ account?id=368940911028389 &Damount=10980&Camount=21”

You observe that if you modify the Damount & Camount values and submit the request, that data on the web page reflects the changes.

Which type of vulnerability is present on this site?

Options:

A.

Cookie Tampering

B.

SQL Injection

C.

Web Parameter Tampering

D.

XSS Reflection

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 133

You have the SOA presented below in your Zone.

Your secondary servers have not been able to contact your primary server to synchronize information. How long will the secondary servers attempt to contact the primary server before it considers that zone is dead and stops responding to queries?

collegae.edu.SOA, cikkye.edu ipad.college.edu. (200302028 3600 3600 604800 3600)

Options:

A.

One day

B.

One hour

C.

One week

D.

One month

Discussion
Question 134

Email is transmitted across the Internet using the Simple Mail Transport Protocol. SMTP does not encrypt email, leaving the information in the message vulnerable to being read by an unauthorized person. SMTP can upgrade a connection between two mail servers to use TLS. Email transmitted by SMTP over TLS is encrypted. What is the name of the command used by SMTP to transmit email over TLS?

Options:

A.

OPPORTUNISTICTLS

B.

UPGRADETLS

C.

FORCETLS

D.

STARTTLS

Discussion
Question 135

Study the snort rule given below:

Questions 135

From the options below, choose the exploit against which this rule applies.

Options:

A.

WebDav

B.

SQL Slammer

C.

MS Blaster

D.

MyDoom

Discussion
Page: 33 / 42
Title