Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by yuvraj

Page: 39 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: yuvraj
Question 156

Which of the following tools can be used for passive OS fingerprinting?

Options:

A.

nmap

B.

tcpdump

C.

tracert

D.

ping

Discussion
Question 157

Which mode of IPSec should you use to assure security and confidentiality of data within the same LAN?

Options:

A.

ESP transport mode

B.

ESP confidential

C.

AH permiscuous

D.

AH Tunnel mode

Discussion
Question 158

Eve is spending her day scanning the library computers. She notices that Alice is using a computer whose port 445 is active and listening. Eve uses the ENUM tool to enumerate Alice machine. From the command prompt, she types the following command.

Questions 158

What is Eve trying to do?

Options:

A.

Eve is trying to connect as a user with Administrator privileges

B.

Eve is trying to enumerate all users with Administrative privileges

C.

Eve is trying to carry out a password crack for user Administrator

D.

Eve is trying to escalate privilege of the null user to that of Administrator

Discussion
Question 159

An attacker, using a rogue wireless AP, performed an MITM attack and injected an HTML code to embed a malicious applet in all HTTP connections.

When users accessed any page, the applet ran and exploited many machines. Which one of the following tools the hacker probably used to inject HTML code?

Options:

A.

Wireshark

B.

Ettercap

C.

Aircrack-ng

D.

Tcpdump

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Page: 39 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99