Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by lea

Page: 27 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: lea
Question 108

Mary found a high vulnerability during a vulnerability scan and notified her server team. After analysis, they sent her proof that a fix to that issue had already been applied. The vulnerability that Marry found is called what?

Options:

A.

False-negative

B.

False-positive

C.

Brute force attack

D.

Backdoor

Discussion
Question 109

An unauthorized individual enters a building following an employee through the employee entrance after the lunch rush. What type of breach has the individual just performed?

Options:

A.

Reverse Social Engineering

B.

Tailgating

C.

Piggybacking

D.

Announced

Discussion
Question 110

Chandler works as a pen-tester in an IT-firm in New York. As a part of detecting viruses in the systems, he uses a detection method where the anti-virus executes the malicious codes on a virtual machine to simulate CPU and memory activities. Which type of virus detection method did Chandler use in this context?

Options:

A.

Heuristic Analysis

B.

Code Emulation

C.

Scanning

D.

Integrity checking

Discussion
Question 111

After an audit, the auditors Inform you that there is a critical finding that you must tackle Immediately. You read the audit report, and the problem is the service running on port 389. Which service Is this and how can you tackle the problem?

Options:

A.

The service is LDAP. and you must change it to 636. which is LDPAPS.

B.

The service is NTP. and you have to change It from UDP to TCP in order to encrypt it

C.

The findings do not require immediate actions and are only suggestions.

D.

The service is SMTP, and you must change it to SMIME. which is an encrypted way to send emails.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 27 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99