Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by emil

Page: 15 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: emil
Question 60

Richard, an attacker, targets an MNC In this process, he uses a footprinting technique to gather as much information as possible. Using this technique, he gathers domain information such as the target domain name, contact details of its owner, expiry date, and creation date. With this information, he creates a map of the organization's network and misleads domain owners with social engineering to obtain internal details of its network. What type of footprinting technique is employed by Richard?

Options:

A.

VPN footprinting

B.

Email footprinting

C.

VoIP footprinting

D.

Whois footprinting

Discussion
Question 61

The security administrator of ABC needs to permit Internet traffic in the host 10.0.0.2 and UDP traffic in the host

10.0.0.3. He also needs to permit all FTP traffic to the rest of the network and deny all other traffic. After he

applied his ACL configuration in the router, nobody can access the ftp, and the permitted hosts cannot access

the Internet. According to the next configuration, what is happening in the network?

access-list 102 deny tcp any any

access-list 104 permit udp host 10.0.0.3 any

access-list 110 permit tcp host 10.0.0.2 eq www any

access-list 108 permit tcp any eq ftp any

Options:

A.

The ACL 104 needs to be first because is UDP

B.

The first ACL is denying all TCP traffic and the other ACLs are being ignored by the router

C.

The ACL for FTP must be before the ACL 110

D.

The ACL 110 needs to be changed to port 80

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 62

Bob, your senior colleague, has sent you a mail regarding a deal with one of the clients. You are requested to accept the offer and you oblige. After 2 days, Bab denies that he had ever sent a mail. What do you want to ““know”” to prove yourself that it was Bob who had send a mail?

Options:

A.

Non-Repudiation

B.

Integrity

C.

Authentication

D.

Confidentiality

Discussion
Question 63

A "Server-Side Includes" attack refers to the exploitation of a web application by injecting scripts in HTML pages or executing arbitrary code remotely.

Which web-page file type, if it exists on the web server, is a strong indication that the server is vulnerable to this kind of attack?

Options:

A.

.stm

B.

.html

C.

.rss

D.

.cms

Discussion
Page: 15 / 42
Title