Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by beatriz

Page: 5 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: beatriz
Question 20

Sam is working as a system administrator In an organization. He captured the principal characteristics of a vulnerability and produced a numerical score to reflect Its severity using CVSS v3.0 to property assess and prioritize the organization's vulnerability management processes. The base score that Sam obtained after performing cvss rating was 4.0. What is the CVSS severity level of the vulnerability discovered by Sam in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Medium

B.

Low

C.

Critical

D.

High

Discussion
Question 21

While browsing his Facebook teed, Matt sees a picture one of his friends posted with the caption. "Learn more about your friends!", as well as a number of personal questions. Matt is suspicious and texts his friend, who confirms that he did indeed post it. With assurance that the post is legitimate. Matt responds to the questions on the post, a few days later. Mates bank account has been accessed, and the password has been changed. What most likely happened?

Options:

A.

Matt inadvertently provided the answers to his security questions when responding to the post.

B.

Matt's bank-account login information was brute forced.

C.

Matt Inadvertently provided his password when responding to the post.

D.

Matt's computer was infected with a keylogger.

Discussion
Question 22

An attacker runs netcat tool to transfer a secret file between two hosts.

Questions 22

He is worried about information being sniffed on the network.

How would the attacker use netcat to encrypt the information before transmitting onto the wire?

Options:

A.

Machine A: netcat -l -p -s password 1234 < testfileMachine B: netcat 1234

B.

Machine A: netcat -l -e magickey -p 1234 < testfileMachine B: netcat 1234

C.

Machine A: netcat -l -p 1234 < testfile -pw passwordMachine B: netcat 1234 -pw password

D.

Use cryptcat instead of netcat

Discussion
Question 23

what is the port to block first in case you are suspicious that an loT device has been compromised?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 5 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99