Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by deacon

Page: 14 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: deacon
Question 56

What kind of detection techniques is being used in antivirus softwares that identifies malware by collecting data from multiple protected systems and instead of analyzing files locally it's made on the premiers environment-

Options:

A.

VCloud based

B.

Honypot based

C.

Behaviour based

D.

Heuristics based

Discussion
Question 57

During the enumeration phase. Lawrence performs banner grabbing to obtain information such as OS details and versions of services running. The service that he enumerated runs directly on TCP port 445.

Which of the following services is enumerated by Lawrence in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Server Message Block (SMB)

B.

Network File System (NFS)

C.

Remote procedure call (RPC)

D.

Telnet

Discussion
Question 58

Don, a student, came across a gaming app in a third-party app store and Installed it. Subsequently, all the legitimate apps in his smartphone were replaced by deceptive applications that appeared legitimate. He also received many advertisements on his smartphone after Installing the app. What is the attack performed on Don in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

SMS phishing attack

B.

SIM card attack

C.

Agent Smith attack

D.

Clickjacking

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 59

An ethical hacker is scanning a target network. They initiate a TCP connection by sending an SYN packet to a target machine and receiving a SYN/ACK packet in response. But instead of completing the three-way handshake with an ACK packet, they send an RST packet. What kind of scan is the ethical hacker likely performing and what is their goal?

Options:

A.

They are performing an SYN scan to stealthily identify open ports without fully establishing a connection

B.

They are performing a TCP connect scan to identify open ports on the target machine

C.

They are performing a vulnerability scan to identify any weaknesses in the target system

D.

They are performing a network scan to identify live hosts and their IP addresses

Discussion
Page: 14 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99