Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by ares

Page: 38 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: ares
Question 152

A zone file consists of which of the following Resource Records (RRs)?

Options:

A.

DNS, NS, AXFR, and MX records

B.

DNS, NS, PTR, and MX records

C.

SOA, NS, AXFR, and MX records

D.

SOA, NS, A, and MX records

Discussion
Question 153

PGP, SSL, and IKE are all examples of which type of cryptography?

Options:

A.

Digest

B.

Secret Key

C.

Public Key

D.

Hash Algorithm

Discussion
Question 154

Which of the following is the BEST way to defend against network sniffing?

Options:

A.

Using encryption protocols to secure network communications

B.

Register all machines MAC Address in a Centralized Database

C.

Use Static IP Address

D.

Restrict Physical Access to Server Rooms hosting Critical Servers

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 155

You are tasked to perform a penetration test. While you are performing information gathering, you find an employee list in Google. You find the receptionist’s email, and you send her an email changing the source email to her boss’s email (boss@company). In this email, you ask for a pdf with information. She reads your email and sends back a pdf with links. You exchange the pdf links with your malicious links (these links contain malware) and send back the modified pdf, saying that the links don’t work. She reads your email, opens the links, and her machine gets infected. You now have access to the company network. What testing method did you use?

Options:

A.

Social engineering

B.

Piggybacking

C.

Tailgating

D.

Eavesdropping

Discussion
Page: 38 / 42
Title