Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by mina

Page: 16 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: mina
Question 64

Bill has been hired as a penetration tester and cyber security auditor for a major credit card company. Which information security standard is most applicable to his role?

Options:

A.

FISMA

B.

HITECH

C.

PCI-DSS

D.

Sarbanes-OxleyAct

Discussion
Question 65

An attacker utilizes a Wi-Fi Pineapple to run an access point with a legitimate-looking SSID for a nearby business in order to capture the wireless password. What kind of attack is this?

Options:

A.

MAC spoofing attack

B.

Evil-twin attack

C.

War driving attack

D.

Phishing attack

Discussion
Question 66

Attacker Rony installed a rogue access point within an organization's perimeter and attempted to intrude into its internal network. Johnson, a security auditor, identified some unusual traffic in the internal network that is aimed at cracking the authentication mechanism. He immediately turned off the targeted network and tested for any weak and outdated security mechanisms that are open to attack. What is the type of vulnerability assessment performed by johnson in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Host-based assessment

B.

Wireless network assessment

C.

Application assessment

D.

Distributed assessment

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 67

In the process of implementing a network vulnerability assessment strategy for a tech company, the security

analyst is confronted with the following scenarios:

1) A legacy application is discovered on the network, which no longer receives updates from the vendor.

2) Several systems in the network are found running outdated versions of web browsers prone to distributed

attacks.

3) The network firewall has been configured using default settings and passwords.

4) Certain TCP/IP protocols used in the organization are inherently insecure.

The security analyst decides to use vulnerability scanning software. Which of the following limitations of vulnerability assessment should the analyst be most cautious about in this context?

Options:

A.

Vulnerability scanning software is limited in its ability to perform live tests on web applications to detect errors or unexpected behavior

B.

Vulnerability scanning software cannot define the impact of an identified vulnerability on different business operations

C.

Vulnerability scanning software is limited in its ability to detect vulnerabilities at a given point in time

D.

Vulnerability scanning software is not immune to software engineering flaws that might lead to serious vulnerabilities being missed

Discussion
Page: 16 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99