Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by nela

Page: 13 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: nela
Question 52

infecting a system with malware and using phishing to gain credentials to a system or web application are examples of which phase of the ethical hacking methodology?

Options:

A.

Reconnaissance

B.

Maintaining access

C.

Scanning

D.

Gaining access

Discussion
Question 53

A newly joined employee. Janet, has been allocated an existing system used by a previous employee. Before issuing the system to Janet, it was assessed by Martin, the administrator. Martin found that there were possibilities of compromise through user directories, registries, and other system parameters. He also Identified vulnerabilities such as native configuration tables, incorrect registry or file permissions, and software configuration errors. What is the type of vulnerability assessment performed by Martin?

Options:

A.

Credentialed assessment

B.

Database assessment

C.

Host-based assessment

D.

Distributed assessment

Discussion
Question 54

Annie, a cloud security engineer, uses the Docker architecture to employ a client/server model in the application she is working on. She utilizes a component that can process API requests and handle various Docker objects, such as containers, volumes. Images, and networks. What is the component of the Docker architecture used by Annie in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Docker client

B.

Docker objects

C.

Docker daemon

D.

Docker registries

Discussion
Question 55

Vlady works in a fishing company where the majority of the employees have very little understanding of IT let alone IT Security. Several information security issues that Vlady often found includes, employees sharing password, writing his/her password on a post it note and stick it to his/her desk, leaving the computer unlocked, didn’t log out from emails or other social media accounts, and etc.

After discussing with his boss, Vlady decided to make some changes to improve the security environment in his company. The first thing that Vlady wanted to do is to make the employees understand the importance of keeping confidential information, such as password, a secret and they should not share it with other persons.

Which of the following steps should be the first thing that Vlady should do to make the employees in his company understand to importance of keeping confidential information a secret?

Options:

A.

Warning to those who write password on a post it note and put it on his/her desk

B.

Developing a strict information security policy

C.

Information security awareness training

D.

Conducting a one to one discussion with the other employees about the importance of information security

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 13 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99