Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by adriana

Page: 10 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: adriana
Question 40

Clark, a professional hacker, was hired by an organization lo gather sensitive Information about its competitors surreptitiously. Clark gathers the server IP address of the target organization using Whole footprinting. Further, he entered the server IP address as an input to an online tool to retrieve information such as the network range of the target organization and to identify the network topology and operating system used in the network. What is the online tool employed by Clark in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

AOL

B.

ARIN

C.

DuckDuckGo

D.

Baidu

Discussion
Question 41

What hacking attack is challenge/response authentication used to prevent?

Options:

A.

Replay attacks

B.

Scanning attacks

C.

Session hijacking attacks

D.

Password cracking attacks

Discussion
Question 42

Attacker Lauren has gained the credentials of an organization's internal server system, and she was often logging in during irregular times to monitor the network activities. The organization was skeptical about the login times and appointed security professional Robert to determine the issue. Robert analyzed the compromised device to find incident details such as the type of attack, its severity, target, impact, method of propagation, and vulnerabilities exploited. What is the incident handling and response (IH&R) phase, in which Robert has determined these issues?

Options:

A.

Preparation

B.

Eradication

C.

Incident recording and assignment

D.

Incident triage

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 43

Within the context of Computer Security, which of the following statements describes Social Engineering best?

Options:

A.

Social Engineering is the act of publicly disclosing information

B.

Social Engineering is the means put in place by human resource to perform time accounting

C.

Social Engineering is the act of getting needed information from a person rather than breaking into a system

D.

Social Engineering is a training program within sociology studies

Discussion
Page: 10 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99