Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by macy

Page: 26 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: macy
Question 104

Based on the below log, which of the following sentences are true?

Mar 1, 2016, 7:33:28 AM 10.240.250.23 - 54373 10.249.253.15 - 22 tcp_ip

Options:

A.

Application is FTP and 10.240.250.23 is the client and 10.249.253.15 is the server.

B.

Application is SSH and 10.240.250.23 is the server and 10.249.253.15 is the client.

C.

SSH communications are encrypted; it’s impossible to know who is the client or the server.

D.

Application is SSH and 10.240.250.23 is the client and 10.249.253.15 is the server.

Discussion
Question 105

Which rootkit is characterized by its function of adding code and/or replacing some of the operating-system kernel code to obscure a backdoor on a system?

Options:

A.

User-mode rootkit

B.

Library-level rootkit

C.

Kernel-level rootkit

D.

Hypervisor-level rootkit

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 106

What would be the purpose of running "wget 192.168.0.15 -q -S" against a web server?

Options:

A.

Performing content enumeration on the web server to discover hidden folders

B.

Using wget to perform banner grabbing on the webserver

C.

Flooding the web server with requests to perform a DoS attack

D.

Downloading all the contents of the web page locally for further examination

Discussion
Question 107

Which of the following is considered an exploit framework and has the ability to perform automated attacks on services, ports, applications and unpatched security flaws in a computer system?

Options:

A.

Wireshark

B.

Maltego

C.

Metasploit

D.

Nessus

Discussion
Page: 26 / 42
Title