Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by arran

Page: 2 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: arran
Question 8

Jason, an attacker, targeted an organization to perform an attack on its Internet-facing web server with the intention of gaining access to backend servers, which are protected by a firewall. In this process, he used a URL https://xyz.com/feed.php?url:externaIsile.com/feed/to to obtain a remote feed and altered the URL input to the local host to view all the local resources on the target server. What is the type of attack Jason performed In the above scenario?

Options:

A.

website defacement

B.

Server-side request forgery (SSRF) attack

C.

Web server misconfiguration

D.

web cache poisoning attack

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 9

George is a security professional working for iTech Solutions. He was tasked with securely transferring sensitive data of the organization between industrial systems. In this process, he used a short-range communication protocol based on the IEEE 203.15.4 standard. This protocol is used in devices that transfer data infrequently at a low rate in a restricted area, within a range of 10-100 m. What is the short-range wireless communication technology George employed in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

MQTT

B.

LPWAN

C.

Zigbee

D.

NB-IoT

Discussion
Question 10

Susan, a software developer, wants her web API to update other applications with the latest information. For this purpose, she uses a user-defined HTTP tailback or push APIs that are raised based on trigger events: when invoked, this feature supplies data to other applications so that users can instantly receive real-time Information.

Which of the following techniques is employed by Susan?

Options:

A.

web shells

B.

Webhooks

C.

REST API

D.

SOAP API

Discussion
Question 11

At what stage of the cyber kill chain theory model does data exfiltration occur?

Options:

A.

Actions on objectives

B.

Weaponization

C.

installation

D.

Command and control

Discussion
Page: 2 / 42
Title