Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by arran

Page: 2 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: arran
Question 8

Jason, an attacker, targeted an organization to perform an attack on its Internet-facing web server with the intention of gaining access to backend servers, which are protected by a firewall. In this process, he used a URL https://xyz.com/feed.php?url:externaIsile.com/feed/to to obtain a remote feed and altered the URL input to the local host to view all the local resources on the target server. What is the type of attack Jason performed In the above scenario?

Options:

A.

website defacement

B.

Server-side request forgery (SSRF) attack

C.

Web server misconfiguration

D.

web cache poisoning attack

Discussion
Question 9

George is a security professional working for iTech Solutions. He was tasked with securely transferring sensitive data of the organization between industrial systems. In this process, he used a short-range communication protocol based on the IEEE 203.15.4 standard. This protocol is used in devices that transfer data infrequently at a low rate in a restricted area, within a range of 10-100 m. What is the short-range wireless communication technology George employed in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

MQTT

B.

LPWAN

C.

Zigbee

D.

NB-IoT

Discussion
Question 10

Susan, a software developer, wants her web API to update other applications with the latest information. For this purpose, she uses a user-defined HTTP tailback or push APIs that are raised based on trigger events: when invoked, this feature supplies data to other applications so that users can instantly receive real-time Information.

Which of the following techniques is employed by Susan?

Options:

A.

web shells

B.

Webhooks

C.

REST API

D.

SOAP API

Discussion
Question 11

At what stage of the cyber kill chain theory model does data exfiltration occur?

Options:

A.

Actions on objectives

B.

Weaponization

C.

installation

D.

Command and control

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 2 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99