Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by milan

Page: 4 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: milan
Question 16

What is the algorithm used by LM for Windows2000 SAM?

Options:

A.

MD4

B.

DES

C.

SHA

D.

SSL

Discussion
Question 17

John wants to send Marie an email that includes sensitive information, and he does not trust the network that he is connected to. Marie gives him the idea of using PGP. What should John do to communicate correctly using this type of encryption?

Options:

A.

Use his own public key to encrypt the message.

B.

Use Marie's public key to encrypt the message.

C.

Use his own private key to encrypt the message.

D.

Use Marie's private key to encrypt the message.

Discussion
Question 18

Security administrator John Smith has noticed abnormal amounts of traffic coming from local computers at night. Upon reviewing, he finds that user data have been exfilltrated by an attacker. AV tools are unable to find any malicious software, and the IDS/IPS has not reported on any non-whitelisted programs, what type of malware did the attacker use to bypass the company's application whitelisting?

Options:

A.

Phishing malware

B.

Zero-day malware

C.

File-less malware

D.

Logic bomb malware

Discussion
Question 19

Daniel Is a professional hacker who Is attempting to perform an SQL injection attack on a target website. www.movlescope.com. During this process, he encountered an IDS that detects SQL Injection attempts based on predefined signatures. To evade any comparison statement, he attempted placing characters such as ‘ 'or '1'='1" In any bask injection statement such as "or 1=1." Identify the evasion technique used by Daniel in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

Null byte

B.

IP fragmentation

C.

Char encoding

D.

Variation

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 4 / 42
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v12
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v12 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v12 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99