Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v12 Exam Questions and Answers by alexia

Page: 19 / 42

ECCouncil 312-50v12 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEHv12)
Exam Code: 312-50v12 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v12
Questions: 572 Q&A's Shared By: alexia
Question 76

Which among the following is the best example of the third step (delivery) in the cyber kill chain?

Options:

A.

An intruder sends a malicious attachment via email to a target.

B.

An intruder creates malware to be used as a malicious attachment to an email.

C.

An intruder's malware is triggered when a target opens a malicious email attachment.

D.

An intruder's malware is installed on a target's machine.

Discussion
Question 77

Lewis, a professional hacker, targeted the loT cameras and devices used by a target venture-capital firm. He used an information-gathering tool to collect information about the loT devices connected to a network, open ports and services, and the attack surface area. Using this tool, he also generated statistical reports on broad usage patterns and trends. This tool helped Lewis continually monitor every reachable server and device on the Internet, further allowing him to exploit these devices in the network. Which of the following tools was employed by Lewis in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Censys

B.

Wapiti

C.

NeuVector

D.

Lacework

Discussion
Question 78

An ethical hacker is testing a web application of a financial firm. During the test, a 'Contact Us' form's input field is found to lack proper user input validation, indicating a potential Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability. However, the application has a stringent Content Security Policy (CSP) disallowing inline scripts and scripts from external domains but permitting scripts from its own domain. What would be the hacker's next step to confirm the XSS vulnerability?

Options:

A.

Try to disable the CSP to bypass script restrictions

B.

Inject a benign script inline to the form to see if it executes

C.

Utilize a script hosted on the application's domain to test the form

D.

Load a script from an external domain to test the vulnerability

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 79

Tony is a penetration tester tasked with performing a penetration test. After gaining initial access to a target

system, he finds a list of hashed passwords.

Which of the following tools would not be useful for cracking the hashed passwords?

Options:

A.

John the Ripper

B.

Hashcat

C.

netcat

D.

THC-Hydra

Discussion
Page: 19 / 42
Title