Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by emerson

Page: 16 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: emerson
Question 64

If a developer wants to be able to get the return result when the user returns from the navigation target AbilitySlice, they should use presentForResult() to implement the navigation. When the user returns from the navigation target AbilitySlice, the system will call onResult() to receive and process the returned result.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 65

After the page is jumped or overwritten, it will enter the INACTIVE state, but the resources will not be released, and when the page switches back to the ACTIVE state, the click event will still respond normally.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 66

A developer wants to use macOS for HarmonyOS application development, but the development tool DevEco Studio does not support macOS installation.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 67

When a developer navigates within the same page, the AbilitySlice is new, even if present(newTargetSlice(), new Intent()) is repeatedly called, it will not cause any AbilitySlice to be out of the stack.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Page: 16 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H14-231_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H14-231_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99