Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by zayyan

Page: 13 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: zayyan
Question 52

If a developer uses the startAbility() method provided in Ability to start a Service, what are the correct descriptions of starting the Service?

Options:

A.

If the Service is running, the system will call back theonStart() method of the Service to start the Service

B.

If the Service is running, the system will call back the onCommand() method of theService to start the Service

C.

If the Service is not already running, the system will call the onCommand() method to start the Service

D.

If the Service is not yet running, the system will call onStart() to initialize the Service

Discussion
Question 53

AbilitySlice and Page have the same lifecycle state and callback method with the same name, and when the Lifecycle of the Page changes, the same lifecycle change will occur in AbilitySlice. Similarly, as the lifecycle of an AbilitySlice changes, the lifecycle state of a Page changes.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 54

JavaScript FA (Feature Ability) lifecycle events are divided into application lifecycle and page lifecycle.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 55

When a time-consuming operation needs to be performed in a HarmonyOS application, it is preferable to create subthreads in FA instead of creating subthreads in Service.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 13 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF