Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by agnes

Page: 39 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: agnes
Question 156

Which of the following features does HarmonyOS smart home devices include?

Options:

A.

Minimalist connection

B.

Wildcard card

C.

Minimalist interaction

D.

Hardware Mutual Aid

Discussion
Question 157

The library file is the third-party code that the application depends, which are the correct ways to use the following library files?

Options:

A.

Create a new module with the source code of the library file as a whole, and the entry directly references the classes in the library file

B.

Put the library files in the libs directory in the form of jar, so, etc., and then reference the dependencies{Implementation project(:mylibrary)} through the build.gradle under the project

If the required library files exist in the maven repository, you can configure the project's build.gradle as follows to useRepositories {.}

C.

Maven{

Url 'XXX'

// Add a Mavenrepository address, which can be a local Maven address or a remote Maven address

}

D.

Put the library file in the libs directory in the form of jar.so, and then refer to the dependencies (Implementationproject(: mylibrary)) through the build.gradle of the application module.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 158

Which of the following modules needs to be imported for page routing?

Options:

A.

import prompt from '@ohos.prompt'

B.

import router from '@ohos.router'

C.

import Notification from'@ohos.notification'

D.

import window from '@ohos.window'

Discussion
Question 159

When a developer designs a JavaScript login page, he needs to use Internal Ability to call Data Abiliity to verify the username and password, which of the following can be modified to complete the function?

const ABILITY_TYPE_EXTERNAL=0;

var action=0;

action.bundleName="com.huawei.loginservice"; action.abilityName="com.huawei.loginservice.LoginDataAbility";

action.messageCode=ACTION_MESSAGE_CODE_PLUS;

action.data=actionData;

action.abilityType=ABILITY_TYPE_EXTERNAL; action.syncOption=ACTION_SYNC;

var result=await

FeatureAbility.callAbility(action);

Options:

A.

action.ability Type= ABILITY_TYPE_INTERNAL;

B.

action.abiltyType =ABILITY_TYPE;

C.

const ABILITY_TYPE_INTERNAL=1;