Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by markas

Page: 44 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: markas
Question 176

In a live broadcast scenario, where the anchor uses an action camera as the live broadcast camera, what are the distributed capabilities of HarmonyOS used in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Distributed file services

B.

Virtualization of distributed devices

C.

Cloth data services

D.

Distributed soft bus

Discussion
Question 177

Which of the following items belongs to the kernel layer in the system architecture of HarmonyOS?

Options:

A.

LiteOS

B.

HDF (Hardware Driver Foudation)

C.

Linux Kernel

D.

KAL (Kernel Abstract Layer)

Discussion
Question 178

Regarding the position setting of the Tabs component tab, the following is the wrong description

Options:

A.

When barPosition is set to Start (the default value) and the vertical attribute is false (the default value), the tab is located at the top of the container

B.

If barPosition is set to Start (the default value) and the vertical attribute is set to true, the tab is located on the left side of the container

C.

When barPosition is set to End and vertical is set to false (the default), the tab is located at the bottom of the container

D.

When barPosition is set to End and vertical is set to true, the tab is located at the bottom of the container

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 179

What are the following task distribution methods for developers?

Options:

A.

Synchronous distribution

B.

Asynchronous distribution

C.

Asynchronous delayed distribution

D.

Distributed in groups

Discussion
Page: 44 / 51
Title