Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by igor

Page: 33 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: igor
Question 132

If a UI is no longer visible to the user, but you don't want to destroy it, which method will the system call to release the corresponding resources?

Options:

A.

onBackground

B.

onPause

C.

onForeground

D.

onInactive

Discussion
Question 133

In order to cope with complex application business logic, a developer needs to create multiple threads to perform multiple tasks. In this case, the code is complex and difficult to maintain, and the interaction between tasks and threads becomes more complex. To solve this problem, which of the following interfaces can the developer use to distribute different tasks?

Options:

A.

TaskDispatcher

B.

Group

C.

lAbilityMlanager

D.

BackgroundTaskManager

Discussion
Question 134

When a developer is developing a JavaSriptUI page of a shopping software,he needs to use the list component to display the product information, and which method of the list can be used to scroll to the specified item?

Options:

A.

scrollstart()

B.

scrollend()

C.

scrollto()

D.

scrollby()

Discussion
Question 135

If a developer wants to develop a file background download function, there needs to be a Page Ability to provide UI pages, and a Service Ability to provide the background file download function. Which of the following can call Service Ability in Page Ability?

Options:

A.

onConneCtenxt()

B.

connectPageAbility(intent.connection)

C.

connectAbility(intent.connection);

D.

connectServiceAbility(intent,connection);

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Page: 33 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H14-231_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H14-231_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99