Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by izaan

Page: 19 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: izaan
Question 76

A developer uses the Wi-Fi "Don't TrustHot-spotConfiguration" feature provided by HarmonyOS to add a specifiedhot-spotto its application, making it prioritize lower than the saved hot-spot. In this case, the system will refuse to connect to thehot-spoteven if it is the most suitablehot-spotafter the system scan.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 77

With the help of HarmonyOS's Al capability, it can detect and recognize the text of image sources such as document remakes and street view reproductions, and can also be integrated into other applications to provide text detection and recognition functions, and provide translation, search and other related services based on therecognition results. This is by taking advantage of the super-resolution of text and images in AI.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 78

When a developer uses the JS (JavaScript) UI framework to develop an application, if style =width:"10px is used in the component, the width of the component cannot be dynamically modified. If you use style="width:{{width}}" to set the width of a component, you can dynamically modify the width of the component in a JS file.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 79

When a developer develops an application based on HarmonyOS, the data used by a developer can be decomposed into multiple objects. The developer needs to add, delete, modify, and check the teaching data, but does not want to write overly complex SQL statements. In this scenario, the developer can use an object-relational mapping database to process the data.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 19 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF