Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by layan

Page: 20 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: layan
Question 80

The distributed data management of HarmoryoS is based on the distributed soft bus to realize the distributed management of application data and user data.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 81

HarmonyOS provides access to external storage devices, such as USB flash drives, SD cards, etc.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 82

In JavaScript UI development, for wearable projects and TV projects, the name of the home page can be not index, and the first page in the pages configuration list is the home page; for the litewearable project, the name of the home page must be index.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 83

HarmonyOS application packages are released in the form of application packs, which are composed of one or more HAPs (HarmonyOS Ability Packages) and pack.info describing each HAP attribute.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 20 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF