Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by camille

Page: 15 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: camille
Question 60

In HarmonyOS, by default, the UI interface is displayed and updated in the main thread

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 61

An engineer uses a simulator to debug a HarmonyOS application, which can support two types of HAP: signed and unsigned HAP (Harmomy0S Ability Package).

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 62

When using the location capability of HarmonyOS, developers need to apply for the LOCATION permission, which is a non-sensitive permission and needs to be declared in config.json.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 63

In the process of developing an application based on HarmonyOS, in order to avoid applying for permissions that are unrelated to the user's required functions, a developer uses the UUID generated by the application instead of the device ID to reduce the permission application. The developer's actions exemplify the principle of applying for permissions in the vicinity.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 15 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF