Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by zak

Page: 48 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: zak
Question 192

Use Textlnput to complete a password input box, which of the following values is recommended to set the type attribute?

Options:

A.

InputType.Normal

B.

InputType.Password

C.

InputType.Email

D.

InputType.Number

Discussion
Question 193

In which of the following files can you set the path configuration information of the page?

Options:

A.

main_pages.json

B.

module.json5

C.

app.json5

D.

package.json

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 194

Which of the following APIs can I use to query the information of Ability?

Options:

A.

bundleManager.queryAbilityByWant

B.

BundleManager.getApplicationInfo

C.

BundleManager.getAbilitylnfo

D.

BundleManager.getBundlelnfo

Discussion
Question 195

There is a config.json configuration file in the root directory of each HAP (HarmonyOS Ability Package) of an application.

Options:

A.

deviceConfig information

B.

Layout property configuration information

C.

Version information for the app

D.

deviceType

Discussion
Page: 48 / 51
Title