Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by avi

Page: 21 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: avi
Question 84

A developer needs to use the JavaScript UI framework to display the bar chart of the current month's product sales, and can use the chart component to achieve this function.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 85

When an application calls a service, the service will check the permissions of the application, and the service cannot be used if there is no corresponding permission.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 86

The following code snippet is used to start the Service of the remote device, if it is replaced with the Service.withDeviceld("deviceld") that starts the local device, it can be deleted.

Intent intent =new Intent();

Operation operation =new Intent.OperationBuilderO

.withDeviceld("deviceld")

.withBundleName

("com.domainname.hiworld.himusic")

.withAbilityName("com.domainname.hiworld.himusic.ServiceAbility")

.withFlags(Intent.FLAG_ABILITYSLICE_MULTI_DEVICE)

.bui1d();

intent.setOperation(operation);

startAbility(intent);

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 87

In JavaScript UI development, for wearable projects and TV projects, the name of the homepage can be not index, and the first page in the pages configuration list is the homepage; for the litewearable project, the name of the homepage must be index.

Options:

A.

True

B.

Error

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Page: 21 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H14-231_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H14-231_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99