Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by hakeem

Page: 29 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: hakeem
Question 116

A HarmonyOSuser downloads and installs a new app that has declared some non-sensitive permissions in the config.json file, and the app may involve some sensitive permissions during operation. Which of the following is correct in this scenario?

Options:

A.

For sensitive permissions that may be involved in the operation of the application, the authorization method is system authorization (system_grant)

B.

For the non-sensitive permissions declared by the application in the config.json file, the application will be dynamically applied for during use

C.

Non-sensitive permissions declared by the app in the config.json file are automatically granted when the user installs the app

D.

For the non-sensitive permissions declared by the app in the config.json file, the authorization method is user authorization (user_grant).

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 117

The engineer fails to access the network through the get request, and the prompt 'Attempt to invoke virtual method' is displayed, which of the following permissions should be configured in config.json?

Options:

A.

harmonyos. permission. INTERNET

B.

harmonyos. permission.ANSWER:

C.

harmonyos. permission. REQUEST

D.

harmonyos. permission. ACCESS_NETTORKSTATE

Discussion
Question 118

The distributed soft bus is the base for communication between various devices, which of the following does not belong to the bus hub of the distributed soft bus?

Options:

A.

Data and Computing Center

B.

Decision-making centre

C.

Task Bus

D.

Interconnection Management Center

Discussion
Question 119

When a developer subscribes to a public event, he processes the public event in the onReceiveEvent() callback function and writes the following code.

EventRunner runner = EventRunner.create();

MyEventHandler myHandler = new

MyEventHandler(rurner);

@Override

public void onReceiveEvent(CommonEventData

commonEventData){

final AsyncCommonEventResult

result=goAsyncCommonEvent Runnable task = new

Runnable(){

@override

pub1ic void run {

The action to be performed, defined by the developer

result.finishCommonEvent();

}

};

myHandler.postTask(task);

}

Options:

A.

Gives subscribers permissions

B.

implements asynchronous operations, which solves the problem that time-consuming operations cannot be performed on onReceiveEvent

C.

sets the priority of ordered public events

D.

The publisher has the permission to publish sticky public events

Discussion
Page: 29 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99