Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by ella-rose

Page: 28 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: ella-rose
Question 112

If an engineer is about to debug a Harmony OS application on an emulator device, which of the following correct debugging processes is the following?

Options:

A.

Check the properties of theconfig.json file→the device debugging code type→the installation method of the HarmonyOS Ability Package (HAP) package

B.

Check the attributes of the config.json file→→the installation method of the HarmonyOS Ability Package (HAP) package

C.

Set the code type→device HAP (HarmonyOSAbility Package) package installation method→check the config.json file attributes

D.

Toinstall the HarmonyOS Ability Package (HAP) package on a device→check the attributes of the config.json file→the debugging code type of the device

Discussion
Question 113

A developer designs a game application with MainAbility on the home page, click the game icon on the desktop, and then press the Home button to hide the game in the background, how does the life cycle of MainAbility change?

Options:

A.

onStart ()→onResume()—onInActive()→onBackground()

B.

onStart()→onActive()→onInActive()→onStop()

C.

onStart()—onActive()→onInActive()

D.

onStart()→onActive()→onlnActive()→onBackground()

Discussion
Question 114

In HarmonyOS application development, where can commonly used backgrounds, such as common text backgrounds and button backgrounds, be placed?

Options:

A.

graphic

B.

media

C.

layout

D.

element

Discussion
Question 115

When a developer was developing a ticket booking application, he used the sliding selector TimPicker in the time selection of air tickets, according to the requirements of the airline, the time does not need to display the second information, which of the following can meet the needs?

Options:

A.

timePicker.enableHour(false);

B.

timePicker.showMinute(false);

C.

timePicker.enableMinute(false);

D.

timePicker.showSecond(false);

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Page: 28 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H14-231_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H14-231_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine