Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by alastair

Page: 37 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: alastair
Question 148

In order to help users find data in the app through the global search app, a HarmonyOSdeveloper needs to index the data of the app and configure the global search searchable entities. Which of the following interfaces can the developer choose to index their application data?

Options:

A.

Converged search interface

B.

Distributed data service interface

C.

Data storage management interface

D.

Relational data services

Discussion
Question 149

Which of the following is NOT a capability provided by Distributed Device Virtualization in HarmonyOS?

Options:

A.

device is virtual

B.

Decision-making centre

C.

Device management

D.

Data Processing

Discussion
Question 150

A developer found that the app could not usethe network management function of Harmony OS without requesting permissions. In order to use the network management feature, the developer requested the following permissions for their app, which of them is not required for the network management feature?

Options:

A.

ohos.permission.SET_NETWORK_INFO

B.

ohos.permission.INTERNET

C.

ohos.permission.LOCATION

D.

ohos.permission.GETNIPORK_INFO

Discussion
Question 151

The key generated by the developer contains the public key and the private key used in asymmetric encryption, and in what format is the key stored in the key file?

Options:

A.

cer

B.

csr

C.

p12

D.

p7b

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Page: 37 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H14-231_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H14-231_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99