Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by caspian

Page: 43 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: caspian
Question 172

A developer designed an application, when the user receives a notification, if the user clicks on the notification, it will jump to a new page, and if the notification is not clicked, the new page will not be triggered.

Options:

A.

NotificationSlot

B.

triggerlntentAgent

C.

setName

D.

setDescription

Discussion
Question 173

Which kind of decorator can be used as a page entry component?

Options:

A.

@Component

B.

@Entry

C.

@Preview

D.

@Builder

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 174

In the game scene, when playing games on the smart screen, you can use the mobile phone as a remote control handle, and with the help of the mobile phone's gravity sensor, acceleration sensor, and touch ability, it provides players with a more convenient and smooth gaming experience. What distributed capabilities are used to use the mobile phone as a remote control controller in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Distributed Device Virtualization

B.

Distributed task scheduling

C.

Distributed file services

D.

Distributed soft bus

Discussion
Question 175

A developer called the getDefaultHost(Context context) interface of BluetoothHost to obtain a Bl1uetoothHost instance for managing local Bluetooth operations. The developer uses the following development steps to implement Bluetooth pairing:

1Turn on Bluetooth.

2Scan Bluetooth.

3. Initiate pairing.

Which of the following statements about steps 1, 2, and 3 is true?

Options:

A.

calls startBtDiscovery()to complete step 2

B.

The order in which steps 2 and 3 are implemented can be reversed

C.

calls the enableBt()interface to complete step 1

D.

calls startPair()to complete step 3

Discussion
Page: 43 / 51
Title