Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by ayyub

Page: 14 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: ayyub
Question 56

The callback mechanism provided by the Ability class can enable the Page instance to switch in the background following the user's operation.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 57

HarmonyOS's distributed soft bus enables distributed management of application data and user data.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 58

When a developer compiles a project, the compilation fails, and the message "This device type does not match project profile" is displayed, because the device type configured in "config.json" does not match the device type for debugging, and "deviceType" needs to be configured in the "module" tag.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 59

An application can have one or two HAP (HarmonyOS Abi1itPackage) packages of entry type in the same device type.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 14 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF