Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by benedict

Page: 38 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: benedict
Question 152

Which of the following products belongs to the security products in the smart homeecology?

Options:

A.

Large-screen refrigerator

B.

smart door lock

C.

Rice cooker

D.

Water heater

Discussion
Question 153

Which of the following fields is not within the scope of permission?

Options:

A.

privileged

B.

signature

C.

restricted

D.

deivced

Discussion
Question 154

When a developer develops a JavaScript application on a smart screen. If you want to do some static animation, if you want to move a component 200px horizontally, which of the following styling configurations is correct?

Options:

A.

transform: rotateƗ(200px);

B.

transform: rotateY(200px);

C.

transform: translatex(200px);

D.

transform: scaleX(200px);

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 155

If a developer wants to develop a file background download function, there needs to be a Page Ability to provide UI pages, and a Service Ability to provide the background file download function. Which of the following can invoke Service Ability in Page Ability?

Options:

A.

connectPageAbility(intent,connection)

B.

connectAbility(intent, connection)

C.

onConnect

D.

connectServiceAbility(intent, connection)

Discussion
Page: 38 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H14-231_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H14-231_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99