Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by aayan

Page: 51 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: aayan
Question 204

HarmonyOS supports the flexible deployment of multiple terminal devices on demand through design methods such as componentization and miniaturization, and can adapt to different types of hardware resources and functional requirements. Which of the following descriptions of elastic deployment are correct?

Options:

A.

Clipping of functions within the component is not supported

B.

supports the association of components and dependencies

C.

The selection of each component is not supported

D.

Supports the configuration of the feature set within the component

Discussion
Question 205

The maximum number of simultaneous activations of a Worker thread

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 206

NetworkID is the communication identifier of distributed network device nodes in distributed networking, in order to keep the NetworkID of the same device unchanged, which of the following operations should be avoided?

Options:

A.

The device is factory reset

B.

Device restarts

C.

The device connects to different applications

D.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 207

Which of the following items are correctly described about the HarmonyOS distributed database?

Options:

A.

The interface is simple, and the backup and encryption features are simple and configurable

B.

shields different physical transmission channels

C.

Depends on the cloud

D.

The synchronization logic is completely transparent

Discussion
Page: 51 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0