Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by yousef

Page: 7 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: yousef
Question 28

In HarmomOS, when an application is launched, the system creates an execution thread named "Main Thread" for the application. The main thread, also known as the UI thread, displays and updates the UI interface on the main thread.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 29

What are the boot modes of UIAbility?

Options:

A.

singleton

B.

specified

C.

multition

D.

Builder

Discussion
Question 30

JavaScriptUl does not support async and await syntax.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 31

To publish a public event with permissions in HarmonyOS, you need to set subscriber permissions in the code.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 7 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF