Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by carmen

Page: 49 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: carmen
Question 196

Cross-terminal migration and collaboration are the capabilities of which HarmonyOS feature

Options:

A.

Develop multiple deployments at one time

B.

can be divided or combined

C.

Unified ecology

D.

Free circulation

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 197

If a developer uses custom components when developing a HarmonyOS application, what are the correct descriptions of custom components below?

Options:

A.

Add tag elements such as styleable and item to values/attrs.xml

B.

In the constructor with the AttrSet parameter of the custom component, useattrSet.getAttr("XxX").get().getStringValue() to get the property

C.

Add xmlns:app="http://schemas.huawei.com/apk/ res/ohos"to the layout.xml of the component definition

D.

In the constructor of the custom component, call array.getlntegor(ResourceManager.styleab1e.***,100)to get the property

Discussion
Question 198

When a company is developing a HarmonyOSapplication, it needs to customize an artboard control, how to get the X coordinates of the current touch point in the whole screen during the listening of touch events?

Options:

A.

touchEvent.getPointerScreenPosition(touchEvent.getIndex()).getX()

B.

touchEvent.getPointerPosition(touchEvent.getltem()).getX()

C.

touchEvent.getPointerScreenPosition(touchEvent.getltem()).getX()

D.

touchEvent.getPointerPosition(touchEvent.getlndex()).getX()

Discussion
Question 199

A developer is developing a flight booking application, and uses the sliding selector Picker to select the location of the ticket and writes the following code.

Options:

A.

The width of the component is 300vp

B.

Normal font size is 18fp

C.

Theheight of the C component matches the text size

D.

The selected font size is 16fp

Discussion
Page: 49 / 51
Title