Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by amos

Page: 31 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: amos
Question 124

In order to ensure better responsiveness of the application, developers need to use the task distributor to design the priority of the task.

Options:

A.

B.

MIDDLE

C.

HIGH

D.

LOW

Discussion
Question 125

When a developer designs a news browsing application, he needs to achieve the effect that the news list and news details are not displayed on the same page, which of the following needs to be created by the developer?

Options:

A.

0 Page Ability, 3 AbilitySlice

B.

1 Page Ability, 2 AbilitySlice

C.

3 Page Ability, 1 AbilitySlice

D.

2 Page Ability, 1 AbilitySlice

Discussion
Question 126

When the engineer is developing JS (JavaScript), the application can successfully load the local image in the common path, but cannot load the network image.

Options:

A.

ohos.permission.READ.MEDIA

B.

ohos.permssion.WRITE_MEDIA

C.

ohos.permission.INTERNET

D.

ohos.permission.GET_NETWORK_INFO

Discussion
Question 127

A developer uses HarmonyOS to write half of an email on his mobile phone and click the transfer button to the tablet to continue editing the email.

Options:

A.

Remote FA (Feature Ability)

B.

Start Remote PA (Particle Ability)

C.

FA (Feature Ability) is migrated across devices

D.

Connect to the remote PA (Particle Ability).

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Page: 31 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H14-231_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H14-231_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99