Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by fiadh

Page: 32 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: fiadh
Question 128

If a HarmonyOS engineer is about to debug a HarmonyOS application on an emulator device, which of the following debugging processes is correct?

Options:

A.

Check the properties of the config.json file→set the installation method of the hap package→set the debugging code type→start debugging

B.

Set the installation mode of the HAP package→set the debugging code type→check the properties of the configjson file→start debugging

C.

Set the installation method of the HAP package→check the properties of the configjson file→set the debugging code type→start debugging

D.

Set the debuggingcode type→check the properties of the config.json file→set the installation method of the HAP package→start debugging

Discussion
Question 129

The logs queried by a developer are as follows. HiLog.warn(LABEL, "Failed to visit %(private) s,reason:%(public}d.",url, exrno); What kind of level does the log belong to?

Options:

A.

WARN

B.

FalseCode()

C.

INFO

D.

DEBUG

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 130

When I use the interface to set the system time in HarmonyoS, which of the following is the smallest time unit?

Options:

A.

minute

B.

seconds

C.

microseconds

D.

ms

Discussion
Question 131

When the user migrates the video on the mobile phone to the smart screen for playback, there will be a pop-up prompt for the user to confirm whether to start the migration. During the migration process, which of the following methods is first called?

Options:

A.

onSaveData()

B.

onStartContinuation()

C.

onRestoreData()

D.

onCompleteContinuation()

Discussion
Page: 32 / 51
Title