Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by zayan

Page: 26 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: zayan
Question 104

When a developer uses mobile phones and smart screens to develop applications, he can select two device types, smartphones and smart screens, in the AppGallery project.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 105

The developer uses device A (local device) to control device B (remote device) to open the album, which distributed task scheduling capability is used in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Enable remote FA (Feature Ability).

B.

Connect to a remote PA (Particle Ability).

C.

Start the remote PA (Particle Ability).

D.

Particle Ability (PA)

Discussion
Question 106

Which of the following is the callback behavior of the Page Ability lifecycle that can destroy the page?

Options:

A.

Page is no longer visible to the user, and the system will call onBackground() to notify the developer to release the corresponding resources

B.

triggers onStop() to notify the user to release system resources

C.

takes the Page out of focus and calls onInactive().

D.

Trigger onDestroy() to release system resources

Discussion
Question 107

Now a Text component is used as the title of a page, and Text needs to be set to be invisible, but it still occupies the current layout space, which of the following is correct?

Options:

A.

ohos:visibility= hide

B.

text.setVisibility(Component. VISIBLE)

C.

ohos:visibility=visible

D.

ohos: visibi1ity=invisible

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Page: 26 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H14-231_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H14-231_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99