Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by pixie

Page: 5 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: pixie
Question 20

When a developer compiles a project, the compilation fails, and the message "This device type does not match project profile" is displayed, because the device type configured in "config.json" does not match the device type for debugging, and "deviceType" needs to be configured in the "module" tag.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 21

The description of the ForEach(arr,itemGenerator,index) component is correct

Options:

A.

ForEach can loop through logical code, such asconsole.info ('hello').

B.

The first parameter must be an array, providing a data source for circular rendering.

C.

The second parameter generates the lambda function of the child component, which generates the child component for each array item in the data source.

D.

The third parameter is an anonymous function that generates a unique and stable key value for a given array item.

Discussion
Question 22

When using EventHandler to implement thread interrogation communication, if EventRurner takes out the InnerEvent event, EventRunner will directly process the event on the new thread.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 23

What features can developers use to implement collaborative identity authentication through HarmonyOS?

Options:

A.

Secure boot

B.

Zero trust model

C.

Collaborative Mutual Aid Certification

D.

Multi-factor fusion authentication

Discussion
Page: 5 / 51
Title