Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by avi

Page: 34 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: avi
Question 136

A developer now needs to make a motion track recording application, which can report the user's location information in real time. Which of the following is correct?

Options:

A.

Use RequestParam.SCENE_TRAJECTORY_TRACKINGsettings to locate the scene

B.

Apply for the ohos.permission.LOCATION permission only in config.json

C.

dynamically requests user authorization only in the codeohos.permission.LOCATION

D.

Use RequestParam.SCENE_NO_POWER settings to locate the scene

Discussion
Question 137

Which of the following security mechanisms can ensure that application data is not maliciously used?

Options:

A.

Permission management

B.

App permissions

C.

port security

D.

Application security

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 138

TaskDispatcher is the basic interface for Ability to distribute tasks, which hides the implementation details of the thread where the task is located. To ensure that the application is more responsive, we respond to the priority of the design task, which of the following is not the priority of the task?

Options:

A.

MIDDLE

B.

HIGH

C.

D.

LOW

Discussion
Question 139

What lifecycle processes will be triggered when a developer creates a Page instance and lets the instance be displayed in the foreground?

Options:

A.

onStart()→onActive()

B.

onStart()→onActive()→onInactive()

C.

onBackground()→onForeground()→onStop()

D.

onActive()→onInactive()

Discussion
Page: 34 / 51
Title