Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by ivor

Page: 9 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: ivor
Question 36

After the card is added to the card management service, the card user caches the view information of the card, so that the cached data can be directly returned the next time the card is obtained, reducing the delay.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 37

A developer needs to use the emulator in DevEco Studio, click to log in to the emulator and enter your HUAWEI ID, and the browser will directly jump to the real-name authentication interface. What are the reasons for this problem?

Options:

A.

has just completed real-name authentication, but the authentication has not yet taken effect

B.

used the Chrome browser

C.

HUAWEI ID does not have real-name authentication

D The account is not registered

Discussion
Question 38

When testing the Bluetooth Low Energy feature of HarmonyOS, a developer needs to make the central device perform Bluetooth scanning. Which of the following descriptions of the developer's actions are correct?

Options:

A.

Get scan filter, if the filter isempty, it is not used to scan without filter

B.

calls startScan() to start scanning the Bluetooth device

C.

Before performing Bluetooth scanning, it is necessary to inherit the advertiseCallback class to implement startResultEvent

Callback, which is used to receive scan results

D.

Call the BleCentralManager(BleCentralManagerCal1lback callback)API to obtain the device management object

Discussion
Question 39

Which of the following service management mechanisms does HarmonyOS's distributed task scheduling consist of?

Options:

A.

Service Registration

B.

Service discovery

C.

Service calls

D.

Service synchronization

Discussion
Page: 9 / 51
Title