Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by anabia

Page: 17 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: anabia
Question 68

When designing a JavaScript UI based on HarmonyOS, if the text component itself cannot be focused, the focus cannot be moved to the component, and the focusableattribute of text is set to true. text component.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 69

In HarmonyOS's "1+8+N" strategy, mobile phones belong to one of the "8" devices.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 70

When using EventHandler to implement inter-thread communication, if the callback method of EventHandler and the processing method of EventHandler are used.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 71

A Page Instance can contain a group of related pages, and each page is represented by an AbilitySlice instance.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 17 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF