Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by herbie

Page: 27 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: herbie
Question 108

An engineer uses a local simulator for application debugging, which of the following describes the error of the local simulator?

Options:

A.

You can run both the application-compatible signed and unsigned HAP (HarmonyOSAbility Package) on the local simulator

B.

By default, DevEco Studio does not automatically match the corresponding deviceemulator

C.

The default shortcut to start running is Shift+F10

D.

The local emulator can run and debug HarmonyOS applications for Lite Wearable and Smart Vision devices

Discussion
Question 109

When developing a HarmonyOSapplication, what methods do I need to call when migrating the FA (Feature Ability) on device A to device B?

Options:

A.

continueAbility ()

B.

continueAbilityReversibly ()

C.

startAbilityForResult ()

D.

startAbility ()

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 110

How should a developer choose the Debug Type if he needs to debug JAVA code separately in a JS+JAVA hybrid project?

Options:

A.

Native only

B.

Dual (JS + JAVA)

C.

JAVA only

D.

Js only

Discussion
Question 111

In HarmonyOS, which of the following scenarios is the application responsible for instantiation?

Options:

A.

Start an AbilitySlice by navigating

B.

reads a novel through a web page and accidentally clicks on an advertisement, which jumps directly to the app store to request the download of a certain game

C.

Jump to another page via a hyperlink

D.

An app page has messages, contacts, settings, etc., and switch between them

Discussion
Page: 27 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99