Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by bowie

Page: 18 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: bowie
Question 72

When a developer has multiple versions of the object-relational mapping database, and the developer calls the BookStoreUpgrade class to upgrade the database version, the version number of the BookStoreUpgrade class is configured as "2", and the actual version number of the current BookStore.db is "1".

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 73

A developer calls the terminate method in JavaScript code, which causes the Page Ability to be destroyed.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 74

On the basis of the supported input events, HarmonyOS's multi-dimensional input defines some input actions commonly used by users as a set of standardized events, maps the input events of different input devices to the standardized events, and can obtain a unified experience when using multiple input devices to operate different terminal devices or applications.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 75

A home appliance manufacturer used HarmonyOS to produce a high-end refrigerator with a display (256MB of memory), which is not part of HarmonyOS's standard system device.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 18 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF