Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by darius

Page: 40 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: darius
Question 160

When developing a HarmonyOS application, a developer receives the following product request: If a user logs in to the same HarmonyOS account on device A and device B, the user can log in to the app on device A and synchronize the application account authentication information to account B as needed. After the account authentication information is synchronized, the user can open the application on device B and log in directly without entering the application account authentication information again.

Which of the following descriptions of this scene is correct?

Options:

A.

The developer can do this with the help of UUIDs, as the app can be used during its lifetime

The UUID uniquely identifies the same device

B.

If the developer borrows the UUID to achieve the above requirements, the UUID logo still exists after the application is uninstalled.

C.

Developers can achieve the above requirements with the help of DVID, because the application can be accessed and managed according to the DVID

Distributed equipment

D.

If the developer uses the DVIDto achieve the above functions, the DVID is strongly associated with the HarmonyOS account and application information, so it can prevent other applications from accessing the current application data.

Discussion
Question 161

What is the format of the software package when uploading and publishing a software package?

Options:

A.

.zip

B.

.app

C.

.apk

D.

.hap

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 162

A HarmonyOS developer uses the EventHandler mechanism to process four events: A, B, C, and D, where event D retains the default priority, and the priority properties of the other three events are set as follows: Event A: Priority.INTERMEDIATE Event B: Priority.HIGH Event C: Priority.IDLEWhich of the following statements about the above events are correct?

Options:

A.

Event Awill be delivered immediately

B.

EventB D will be delivered before Event B

C.

delivers event C when there are no other events

D.

EventD will be delivered before Event C

Discussion
Question 163

Which of the following features of the HarmonyOS distributed database are correctly described?

Options:

A.

depends on the cloud

B.

shields different physical transmission channels

C.

The synchronization logic is completely transparent

D.

The interface is simple, and the backup and encryption features are simple and configurable

Discussion
Page: 40 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H14-231_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H14-231_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99