Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by md

Page: 6 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: md
Question 24

Which of the following methods can a developer use to obtain the actual pixel size corresponding to 8VP on the current device?

Options:

A.

int size4 =AttrHelper.convertDimensionToPix(getContext(),"8vp”,0);

B.

int size3=AttrHelper.convertDimensionToPix(getContext(),"8",0);

C.

int size2 =AttrHe1per.vp2px(8,getContext());

D.

int sizel =(int)(Dislaylanager.getInstance

().getDefaultDisplay(

getContext().get().getRealAttributes().scalDensity*8 +.5f);

Discussion
Question 25

Which of the following component hierarchies are correct

Options:

A.

Text>Span

B.

Button>Column>Image

C.

Button>Image>Text

D.

Image>Text>Span

E.

Column>Row>Button

Discussion
Question 26

Barrier-free color palettes should meet the identification needs of color blindness, and safe color palettes can be found by simulating the visual effects of different similar color defects.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 27

If you need to use a composite animation, you can combine multiple animated objects and add them to the AnimatorGroup. The AnimatorGroup provides two methods: runSerially() and runParallel(). Indicates that the animation starts at the same time and that the animation starts sequentially.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 6 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF