Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by valencia

Page: 30 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: valencia
Question 120

A developer is developing an online education application, and there are multiple choice questions and multiple choice questions in the studentAnswer:interface, which of the following components is suitable for displaying multiple choice questions?

Options:

A.

Picker

B.

Checkbox

C.

RadioButton

D.

Switch

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 121

After a developer completesthe development of a Harmony OS application, it needs to be published to AppGallery

Options:

A.

Apply for the release of certificates and profile files→create an AGC project→create a HarmonyOS app→generate a key and certificate request file→compile and build the app→and put it on the app marketplace

B.

Generate a key and certificate request file→create an AGC project→create a HarmonyOS app→apply for a certificate and profile file→compile and build the app,→put it on the Marketplace

C.

Apply for the release of certificates and profile files→compile and build apps→create AGC projects→create HarmonyOSapps→generate keys and certificate request files→and put them on the app marketplace

D.

Generate a key and certificate request file→create an AGC project→create a HarmonyOS app→compile and build an app→apply for a certificate and Profi1e file, and→list it on the Marketplace

Discussion
Question 122

When a developer is developing a game application, in order to display the download progress of game resources, it is necessary to use a horizontal linear progress bar, which of the following components can help the developer complete this function?

Options:

A.

ToastDialog

B.

RoundProgressBar

C.

PageSlider

D.

ProgressBar

Discussion
Question 123

Which of the following subsystems is not part of the basic software service subsystem of HarmonyoS?

Options:

A.

Event Notification Service subsystem

B.

Telephone service subsystem

C.

Multimedia subsystem

D.

Location Services subsystem

Discussion
Page: 30 / 51
Title