Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaan

Page: 23 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: ishaan
Question 92

Huawei's latest mobile phones、HarmonyOS system is pre-installed in the smart screen.Among them, the mobile phone does not belong to the HarmonyOS large system device.The smart screen belongs to the large system device。

Options:

A.

True

B.

Error

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 93

When MainAbility and MainAbilitySlice are bound together, the lifecycles of the two are synchronized, including the callback method for transitioning between states.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 94

An engineer uses the WLAN P2P function, and the engineer can establish a P2P group.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 95

Intent is a carrier for transmitting information between objects.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 23 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

H14-231_V1.0
PDF