Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by bowen

Page: 35 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: bowen
Question 140

If a developer wants to develop an application on a smart screen, which of the following subsystems will he use?

Options:

A.

DV subsystem

B.

Proprietary business subsystem of smart screen

C.

Media Subsystem

D.

Safety subsystem

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 141

A developer needs to use the current data network for socket data transmission, and the development process involves the following steps:

1。Send data with sockets.

2。Bind the network with NetHandle.bindSocket().

3。Call NetManager.getDefaultNet() to get the default data network.

4。Call NetManager.getInstance(Context9) to get the instance object of network management.

When the developer combed through the development steps, the above steps were sorted according to the order in which the features were completed in the code. Which of the following is the correct order?

Options:

A.

4→1→2→3

B.

4→2→1→3

C.

4→3→2→1

D.

2→1→4→3

Discussion
Question 142

In a HarmonyOS application, which of thefollowing and the ComponentContainer object are actually composed of the interface elements that the user sees?

Options:

A.

DirectionLayout

B.

DependentLayout

C.

Component

D.

TableLayout

Discussion
Question 143

If a developer wants to develop a page with a tab function, the developer can use theTabList component provided by HarmomyOS. If you want to set the horizontal center alignment of text, which of the following codes is correct?

Options:

A.

ohos:text_alignment=start

B.

ohos:text_alignment=bottom

C.

ohos:text_alignment=vertical_center

D.

ohos:text_alignment=horizontal_center

Discussion
Page: 35 / 51
Title