Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H14-231_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by fleur

Page: 12 / 51

Huawei H14-231_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-HarmonyOS Application Developer V1.0
Exam Code: H14-231_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 695 Q&A's Shared By: fleur
Question 48

What services will be automatically activated after a HarmonyOS Cloud development project is created?

Options:

A.

SCF

B.

Cloud Database

C.

Cloud storage

D.

Certification services

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 49

In the process of application development, a developer uses the global concurrent task distributor to dispatch tasks, and if a specific task needs to be executed 10 times, the developer can use applyDispatch to execute the task multiple times.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 50

Which of the following can set the rounded corner effect of the ShapeElement?

Options:

A.

Bin Java code set: int radius =

B.

AttrHelper.vp2px(8)

element.setCornerRadiiArray(new float[]

{radius,radius,radius,radius,radius,radius,radius,radius})

C.

Set in XML:

D.

is set in Java code:

element.setCornerRadius(AttrHelper.vp2px(8))

Discussion
Question 51

Which of the following methods can remove a notification?

Options:

A.

cancel

B.

cancelAll

C,removeSlot

C.

removeAll

Discussion
Page: 12 / 51
Title
Questions